IMPORT - EXPORT
Your Business can reach
the United Kingdom
From 1 January 2021, the UK will no longer be part of the EU customs union.
This has brought several changes in the economic and trade dynamics between the UK and EU countries, such as the fact that the shipment of goods is now subject to customs.
Mail Boxes Etc. is by your side to support you with expertise and free advice in the management of your UK Import - Export operations.
How to be prepared for Brexit?
- Check if your products are classifiable under goods or documents
- Always attach a pro-forma or commercial invoice in English
- Remember that for shipments with commercial value over £135 the recipient may have to pay customs duties
- Fill in the VAT number or the tax code of both sender and recipient
- Provide an EORI number which must be visible on commercial invoices (for companies only)
MBE is by your side to support you in the management of your UK Import - Export operations.